Working at Emerson and Friends
We are a family-owned baby and children’s clothing company, specializing in bamboo sleepwear and accessories, in addition to books, toys, adult sleepwear, and other baby and children’s clothing. Our products are designed in house and sold both retail to direct customers and wholesale to retailers across the United States and internationally. Our products are carried in both regional boutiques and clothing chains. We also have our own retail children’s boutique, located in Clearwater. We pride ourselves on a company culture that empowers its associates to achieve excellence and feel confident in their abilities to succeed. We are a small but growing team, with a focus on working together to achieve common goals. We treat each other like a family, and though we all work hard, we find time to have fun at work as well. We value everybody’s opinion and welcome everyone’s unique insight and suggestions about products and processes. We are firmly committed to delivering the best possible product and experience to our customers and providing a fun, safe, and productive environment for our associates.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and design portfolio to: email@example.com LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
OPEN ROLES AT EMERSON AND FRIENDS
- Emerson and Friends is hiring a warehouse associate to perform order fulfillment, receiving, inventory, and general warehouse duties at our Clearwater warehouse location.
- ORDER FULFILLMENT Pulling retail and wholesale orders from stock locations, as well as orders from our retail location Verifying orders for accuracy Packing and shipping orders Giving packages to pickup drivers Occasionally dropping off packages at USPS, UPS, and Fedex locations
- RECEIVING Unloading and sorting incoming inventory packages Counting incoming inventory and comparing numbers to packing lists
- INVENTORY Stocking pulling location bins Maintaining and organizing backstock areas Performing weekly cycle counts and low inventory counts Updating inventory levels in Shopify
- GENERAL Sweeping, mopping, and cleaning warehouse, office, and restroom areas Keeping the warehouse organized Repackaging and retagging products Transporting inventory and supplies to annual retail markets; helping set up and break down market booths
- REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to work on ladders Computer skills Great teamwork skills